· ½ lb parsley leaves, washed properly
· 1 cup water
· ½ lemon
· Cling wrap
· Boil water in a medium sized pot.
· Add parsley leaves.
· Add the lemon.
· Let it steam for 15 seconds using a cling wrap.
· Turn off the cooker and remove from heat.
· Add a few of the boiled parsley leaves in the tea.
· Add 1 tsp lemon juice.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1 person
Chef Tips: Parsley can be bought at any local shop. Lemon does not have to be added. Drink this first thing before any meals for it to take effect.
Benefits of this Tea:
· Rich in Vitamin C.
· Rich in antioxidants.
· Reduces the risk of serious health conditions.
· Excellent source of Vitamin C.